This is your starting point for joining the Openline community and contributing to the project(s).
We welcome all kinds of activity, including improving docs, telling us what's broken, improving code, writing blogs, sharing ideas, or just about anything else that improves the quality of the Openline ecosystem.
We especially ❤️ pull requests!
📖 Community guidelines
Before getting started, please make sure you've read and reviewed the following documents:
- Our community code of conduct.
- How to engage with the rest of the Openline community.
💪 Contribute Code
Whether it's fixing bugs, adding new features, or helping with reviews, we encourage contributions from developers of all backgrounds!
- Join our upcoming events for hackers
- Find an issue or a project to contribute to
- Set up the development environment
- Opening a pull request
- Triaging community pull requests
✍️ Contribute to Documentation
Contributing to documentation is a great way to get familiar with the Openline development process and to meet reviewers and other community members. From fixing typos to better organizing our documentation, you will find many areas where you can contribute!
- Find a doc to work on
- How to update Openline docs
- Our styleguide
- How to write Markdown
Thank you for joining us! :hugs: