This guide will walk you through how to sync your Hubspot data with Openline customerOS.
Connecting your Hubspot account
Openline connects to Hubspot via a Hubspot Private App.
To create a private app in Hubspot, you'll need Hubspot admin privileges.
- As the Hubspot admin, log into your Hubspot account and click on
Profile & Preferencesfound under the top right user menu
- Click on
Private Appsin the left hand menu under Integrations
- Click on
Create a Private Appto create a new app
- Setup the Private App as follows:
- Name: openline-connector
- Description: This private app is used to sync data with Openline customerOS
Openline only requires read permissions as we don't push data back into Hubspot, so you can rest assured your data will remain unaltered within Hubspot.
- Once the Private App has been created, copy the app token.
- Log into your Openline account, click on the
Settingsbutton and paste your Hubspot app token into the
Hubspot Private App tokenfield. Press save.
- That's it! Openline will now continuously monitor your Hubspot account for data changes and automatically sync them to customerOS.
What happens to this data?
- Openline collects your Hubspot data and stores this within your customer graph for easy manipulation into useful aggregations and views
- This data includes contacts, interactions, companies, deals and more!
- Once stored in customerOS, this data is linked to all other customer data from other systems and inputs
- This allows you to see the full picture about your customer without having to load data from one place to another!